TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing and using VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.′s website (www.vmrctechnology.com) or by downloading materials from VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. website or using any of the services we offer, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use detailed below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, please refrain from using VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. website or our services.
Use Of The Site and our Services
References to “we”, “us” or “our” throughout this Website (‘the Site’) pertains to VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. which operates the Site.
VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. is an IT services company give the project execution(design/development/E-Marketing/SEO/SEM activities)of all the projects we undertake will be taken place at our development centers in India. Our normal working hours are from 9 AM to 6 PM, IST, from Monday to Saturday but according to situation we can work for you anytime. All Sundays will be off for the company. All public holidays in India or in the Chandigarh will also be holidays for the company.
Use Of The Site
There is no charge imposed by us for accessing the Site but you are liable to pay the cost of the communications link you used to visit the Site. Access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated any time. We cannot guarantee that the Site will be error-free and we are not to be held liable for unavailability of the same.
The content of the pages on the website are for general information and use only. It is subject to change with notice.
Neither VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. shall not be in any way liable for any inaccuracy, error, defect or fault related to the information and materials found or offered on the website.
Use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at User’s own risk, for which VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. shall not be liable. It shall be User’s own responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through the website meets the User’s requirements. Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to claim for damages and/or it will be a criminal offence punishable under the applicable penal law.
Links to other websites
VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. makes no representation of any other websites that you may access through VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.′s website or which may be linked to VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.′s website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites linked from VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.′s website. Users are required to read the privacy policies or statements of other such websites they visit. Any concern regarding any external link should be directed to the website administrator of the site concerned.
All rights related to the Site design, text, graphics and other content, the selection and arrangements are licensed to VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.. The content of this website is protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. All company names and logos mentioned in this website are the trademarks, service- marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner, any material or information on the website or downloaded from this website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so. VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising & Sponsorship
The Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion in the Site complies with international and national laws. We will not be held responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
We understand the importance of confidentiality to the successful planning, establishment and running of your business. Therefore, we will not use, divulge or communicate to any person, except as may be required by law or any legal or regulatory authority, any confidential information concerning the business or affairs of any customer, prospective customer, or supplier of VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD., or any of our international distributors. All of us shall endeavor our best to prevent the publication or disclosure of any confidential information concerning such matters.
Applicability Of Materials
We have done our best to ensure that our website complies with international laws. However, we make no representations that the materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in all international locations. Those who visit our website from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible to comply with all applicable laws. If you use our website, browse it or use any material or content or services offered through our website violating any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorized to view or use our website and you must exit immediately.
Access To Password Protected Areas
Access to and use of specific areas of this website requiring a password is restricted to authorized users only. These areas are regulated by a separate legal agreement between VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. and the user. Unauthorized access will be prosecuted.
We encourage feedback on how to improve this website. Feedback may be e-mailed to email@example.com Any feedback hence received shall be deemed to be non- confidential and VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. has the right to use such information in any way we deem to be fit. Users therefore agree that any information provided to us shall not contain defamatory, offensive, threatening, obscene, harassing, infringing or otherwise unlawful material or proprietary material. We shall not be held liable for any such material and we reserve the exclusive rights to remove it from the website without liability.
If the user wants to post any content on the website, he/she should refrain from uploading any posting or postings which contain any viruses or other contaminating or destructive devices. We strive to ensure that our website is free from any such viruses/ devices or features but we give no warranty to that effect and will accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by the user.
In using the Services, you agree you will not, nor will you assist or encourage others to:
- Violate our Review Guidelines, by for example, submitting any inaccurate, fake, false, or defamatory information in your company profile, reviews, comments, or any User Content;
- Provide compensation or receive compensation in exchange for writing or requesting the removal of content, except for incentivized reviews that comply with our Review Guidelines. This includes blackmailing, or threatening to leave negative reviews unless certain demands are met;
- Submit, email, transmit, or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or any other intellectual or proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. (excluding User Content submitted by you) except as permitted in these Terms, or as expressly authorized by VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. to provide any service that is competitive, in VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.'s sole discretion, with VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. or to create a searchable database of reviews or content available on VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.;
- Collect, use, copy, download, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personal information obtained from VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. except as expressly permitted in these Terms or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Record, process or mine information about other users;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, user accounts, or VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. systems or networks through hacking, password mining or other means;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on VMRC TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.’s infrastructure;
- Post reviews on services or products offered by your current employer or by direct competitors of your current employer’s services or products, or on any products or services for which you have a conflict of interest;
- Threaten, harm, or harass others, and/or
- Log in using an alias that masks your true identity.
Use of this website and any dispute arising out of its use are subject to the laws of Chandigarh in India. Any legal action or proceedings related to or arising out of this Terms and Conditions shall be settled in the courts and/or tribunals in Chandigarh in India.